Tecno Spark 8 Pro is officially released on Jan. 4, 2022.
The smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Helio G85 Octa-core processor while the GPU is Mali-G52 MC2. The smartphone comes with a 6.8 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and 1080 x 2460 pixels resolution.
The rear camera consists of 48 MP + 2 MP (depth) + 3rd unspecified camera lenses that allow you to enable Dual-LED flash. The front camera has an 8 MP (wide) sensor with a Dual-LED flash.
The sensors available in the device include Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, and proximity. The smartphone is fueled by a Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery + Fast charging 33W while the phone runs on Android 11 + HIOS 7.6 operating system.
Tecno Spark 8 Pro comes in different colors such as Komodo Island, Interstellar Black, and Winsor Violet. It features USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, FM radio, GPS, and Bluetooth. The device is packed with 4 GB and 6 GB RAM with 64 GB and 128 internal storage.
Tecno Spark 8 Pro – SPECIFICATIONS
- ModelTecno Spark 8 Pro
- ReleasedDecember 2021
- Dimensions169 x 76.8 x 8.8 mm
- Display TypeIPS LCD
- Size6.8 inches
- Resolution1080 x 2460 pixels
- Display Colors16M Colors
- Pixel Density395 PPI (pixels per inch)
- Touch ScreenYes
- Display ProtectionNEG
- CPUOcta-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 + 6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPUMali-G52 2EEMC2
- RAM (Memory)4 GB, 6 GB
- Internal Storage64 GB, 128 GB
- Memory Card SlotmicroSDXC (dedicated slot)
- SensorsFingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Operating SystemAndroid 11 + HIOS 7.6
- User InterfaceYes
- Rear Camera48 MP + 2 MP (depth) + 3rd unspecified camera
- FlashDual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera8 MP (wide)
- SIMNano SIM
- Dual SIMDual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- USBUSB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- GPSYes, with A-GPS
- Wireless ChargingNo
- Headphone JackYes
- CapacityLi-Po 5000 mAh + Fast charging 33W
- Video PlaybackYes
- Video OutYes
- FM RadioYes
- Ring TonesYes
- 4G LTELTE
- 5G NR BandsNo
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps