TCL NxtPaper 10s is officially announced on Jan. 4, 2022.
The dimension of the tablet is 241 x 158.6 x 8.3 mm and it weighs 490 grams. The device is powered by the Mediatek MT8768 Octa-core processor. The smartphone comes with a 10.1 inches NCVM IPS and 1200 x 1920 pixels resolution.
The rear camera consists of an 8 MP (wide) and the front camera also has a 5 MP (wide) sensor. The tablet sensors include Accelerometer and proximity while it is fueled with non-removable Li-Po 8000 mAh + Fast charging 18W.
The phone runs on the Android 11 operating system. TCL NxtPaper 10s is available in two colors: Dark Gray and Ethereal Green. It features a USB Type-C 2.0 and supports Nano-SIM.
The device is packed with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. The tablet features a 3.5 mm jack and loudspeaker with a Bluetooth facility. It also comes with USB Type-C 2.0 and GPS.
For the latest phones and tablets, check out ripesale.com and get the best deals, coupons, offers, comparisons, reviews, and more!
TCL NxtPaper 10s – SPECIFICATIONS
- ModelTCL NxtPaper 10s
- ReleasedJanuary, 2022
- Dimensions241 x 158.6 x 8.3 mm
- Weight490 grams
- Display TypeNCVM IPS
- Size10.1 inches
- Resolution1200 x 1920 pixels
- Display Colors16M Colors
- Pixel Density224 PPI (pixels per inch)
- Touch ScreenCapacitive touchscreen
- CPUOcta-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 + 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPUPowerVR GE8320
- RAM (Memory)4 GB
- Internal Storage64 GB
- Memory Card SlotmicroSDXC
- SensorsAccelerometer, proximity
- Operating SystemAndroid 11
- User InterfaceYes
- Rear Camera8 MP (wide)
- Front Camera5 MP (wide)
- Wi-fiWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- USBUSB Type-C 2.0
- Wireless ChargingNo
- Headphone JackYes
- CapacityLi-Po 8000 mAh + Fast charging 18W