Motorola Tab G20 is officially released on Jan. 13, 2022.
The tablet consists of a single camera that consists of 13 MP (wide) while on the front there is an 8 MP (wide). It runs on the Android 11 operating system and is powered by a Mediatek MT6785 Helio G90T Octa-core processor.
The size of the screen is 11.0 inches and the screen type is an IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen that will give you an output of 1200 x 2000 pixels. The sensors include Accelerometer, gyro, and proximity.
It comes with features such as Bluetooth 5.2, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, and GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS. Motorola Moto Tab G70 is packed with 4 GB RAM with 64 GB internal storage.
Motorola Moto Tab G70 comes with a powerful Non-removable Li-Po 7700 mAh battery + Fast charging 20W. It comes in two colors: Modernist Teal and Blue. The dimension is 258.4 x 163 x 7.5 mm and it weighs 500 grams.
Motorola Moto Tab G70 – SPECIFICATIONS
- ModelMotorola Moto Tab G70
- ReleasedJanuary 2022
- Dimensions258.4 x 163 x 7.5 mm
- Weight500 Grams
- WaterproofWater repellent design
- Display TypeIPS LCD
- Size11.0 inches
- Resolution1200 x 2000 pixels
- Display Colors16M Colors
- Pixel Density212 PPI (pixels per inch)
- Touch ScreenYes
- CPUOcta-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 + 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPUMali-G76 MC4
- RAM (Memory)4 GB
- Internal Storage64 GB
- Memory Card SlotmicroSDXC (dedicated slot)
- SensorsAccelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Operating SystemAndroid 11
- User InterfaceYes
- Rear Camera13 MP
- FlashLED flash
- Front Camera8 MP (wide)
- Wi-fiWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- USBUSB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Wireless ChargingNo
- Headphone JackYes
- CapacityLi-Po 7700 mAh + Fast charging 20W